New Europass online editor launchedLäs mer »
A new Europass online editor was launched on 15 October 2014. New features include:
- more intuitive, simplified look and feel for increased usability;
- optimised, responsive layout compatible with tablets;
- interoperability with LinkedIn: users can import their LinkedIn profile to create a Europass CV. Data of Headings Personal information, Work experience and Education are uploaded automatically to the Europass editor;
- import and export of CVs, language passports, cover letters and ESP from/to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive).
New glossary - Terminology of European education and training policy (Second edition)
What is the difference between skill gap, skill needs or skill shortage? Is underqualification a synonym for undereducation or underskilling? What is the meaning of green skills?
This multilingual glossary defines 130 key terms used in European education and training policy.
Europass cover letter editor is up and running
A cover letter editor was launched on 7 April 2014. Main features:
- user-friendly online interface with direct preview of the final document;
- layout in line with the Europass graphical identity;
- assistant menu (right click) with wording suggestions.
New Language Passport online
A new Europass Language Passport (template and online editor) was launched on 9 December 2013. Improvements include:
- more user-friendly online interface with direct preview of the final document;
- new graphical identity for better legibility of Language Passport generated: new font, use of colours, simplified headings, etc.
Europass website available in Macedonian
Добредојде! The Macedonian version of the Europass website is now online. This brings up to 27 the number of languages in which Europass is available.
You have landed the pagination bar