2005 - 2015: Happy Birthday Europass !
On 1st February 2005, Commissioner Ján Figeľ officially launched Europass and inaugurated the official website, then available in English and French only.
More than 100 million visits were recorded since, and 50 million CVs were created online in 27 languages. This success is largely due to the active support of National Europass Centres.
Europass interoperability campaign launched
Cedefop and National Europass Centres have launched a campaign to raise awareness of employment services and businesses on the benefits of interoperability with Europass:
- for end-users: no need to fill in the same information on different platforms;
- for organisations: increased attractiveness through compatibility with a widely recognised European service.
CV template available for visually-impaired
A CV template dedicated to the specific needs of visually-impaired users has been developed in cooperation with the Thessaloniki School for the Blind.
This template is available in English and French at: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/accessibility/en/cv-template/
New Europass online editor launchedNánari upplýsingar »
A new Europass online editor was launched on 15 October 2014. New features include:
- more intuitive, simplified look and feel for increased usability;
- optimised, responsive layout compatible with tablets;
- interoperability with LinkedIn: users can import their LinkedIn profile to create a Europass CV. Data of Headings Personal information, Work experience and Education are uploaded automatically to the Europass editor;
- import and export of CVs, language passports, cover letters and ESP from/to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive).
New glossary - Terminology of European education and training policy (Second edition)
What is the difference between skill gap, skill needs or skill shortage? Is underqualification a synonym for undereducation or underskilling? What is the meaning of green skills?
This multilingual glossary defines 130 key terms used in European education and training policy.
You have landed the pagination bar
- Υou are in first page - previous link disabled
- You have reached the active link Go to page number 1 1
- Go to page number 2 2
- Go to page number 3 3
- Go to page number 4 4
- Go to page number 5 5
- Go to page number 6 6
- Go to page number 7 7
- Go to page number 8 8
- Go to page number 9 9
- Go to page number 10 10